Tuesday, October 30, 2007

what do ya'll think?



...so- i bought joshua this adorable fall festival elephant costume last week. fred thought it was a bit too girlish with the peach ears and belly. so we went back to the store and agreed upon a much more masculine lion. however, the problem is that the elephant really is pretty stinkin cute (fred agrees that the elephant is a lot cuter) ...please let us know what you think. honestly; will joshua look back at pictures and think "why in the world did my dad let my mom put me in that sissy thing?!"

4 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

Hmmm.... I think both are super cute.. I don't think the elephant looks girly. I probably wouldn't put it on Ellie cause I would think it would be more for a boy. However, the
lion is more "boy" and really fun. I hope you all have a fun time at your fall festival!

ellieandavasmommy said...

I like them both...what did you decide on? What was Anna?

Amber said...

hey friend, i found your blog from facebook! i was so excited to see you had a blogspot! this will be so fun to keep up with you! it looks like you are doing great! love you friend!
amber

Shannon Bradley said...

at first glance of the elephant I thought....oh no she didnt...ehhehehe...the lion was a great choice :) Whew, that was a close one Joshua..
Love, Shannon

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker