Thursday, May 08, 2008

Recent Events In the Lives of the Broome Family



My mom came down for the week when Anna Bell got her tubes put in. We decided to make a quick trip down to see my grandparents in Jacksonville, FL. It was so much fun! The kids loved hanging out with their Great Pa Pa and Mi Mi! Joshua and Pa Pa played all kinds of games and Pa Pa loved "rigging up" little toys/activities for him. This is the ONLY picture that I have from the trip...I was really sad that the battery died on the camera! We'll have to go back soon and get some good shots!


Unfortunately, Anna Bell has overcome her fear of steps. I was really enjoying the fact that she would not go near them for so long...but I guess it's time that she learn how to safely go up and down by herself.


....Oh and by the way...just thought I'd throw in this last picture for fun (or really, the true reason for today's post:)) This is baby Broome # 3!!!!! We had our first appointment today and I am 8 weeks along! We are very excited!!! I am SOOOOO sick this time around which is a little tough with little ones, but Fred is a HUGE help. I LOVE my new doctor. He was very informative and thorough with everything. We are overwhelmed by this blessing and so thankful that God saw fit to allow us to be parents to another child. I will post more soon, but right now I really need to eat something!

12 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys!

Toni said...

Hi! I'm an old friend of Fred's from back in NC and haven't checked this in a while but looks like I checked at a great time! Congrats to you both! Hopefully the sickness will go away soon...mine was a lot worse with the 2nd and it does make it harder chasing little ones around. I used Zofran a few times and that helped a ton!! You must be very laid back and have a ton of patience to be able to handle 3 little tikes...I wish I was like that! (tell me your secret please!!) :) Now my babies are 5 and 2 but I still go bonkers some days...ok most days. Tell Fred I said hello and congratulations again!!!
Toni Davis (Russell)
www.myspace.com/2sweetboys
toni@januaryboys.com

The Via Colony said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah!!!!! I'm sooooo excited for you guys=) Hate that you are so sick, but I hope it won't last too much longer!! Love ya'll!

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

Nice to meet you, #3! You have great parents and a really fun brother and sister! Linds - praying that you will feel better soon, and that Joshua and Anna Bell would be extra kind and gentle! When you are feeling up to it, maybe Josiah and I will come down for a visit!

ellieandavasmommy said...

We are SO excited for you! Sure wish you lived closer so I could volunteer to watch the kiddos and give you a break! We miss you!

Shannon Bradley said...

Lindsey!!!!!!!!! I should have called you back. I'll learn my lesson one day...I will give you a call sometime this week!! Congratulations, how awesome! :) Talk to you soon...

The Hunters said...

Congratulations! so fun to hear the news. we are so happy for you and can't wait to hear more about it.
Congrats on number 3!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's awesome news! Having just come through the sick thing myself, I can pray quite fervently that you won't be miserable with the morning sickness!
What a blessing from the Lord! We are rejoicing with all 5 of you guys!

SnodsAbroad said...

Lindsey, we're really happy for you! I remember how sick you were at Southeastern during your first pregnancy.....and this one's even more difficult? Anyway, your kids are beautiful. We really, REALLY hope to see you guys while we're home next year. Love ya!

andiewade said...

oh my goodness! my body aches for you :). but congratulations! i was really sick with lucas and it was so hard chasing rachel around... but you have 2 to chase! you're a brave woman, but what an amazing blessing! when is your due date?

Tim and Sherri said...

YEA!! That's so wonderful. I'm so excited for you. You are the best mommy and that is gonna be another lucky kiddo. Congrats!

Unknown said...

Wow, you always said you wanted a big family! Congratulations!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker