Sunday, January 04, 2009

sleep in heavenly peace









I cannot believe that our sweet little Caleb Judson will be a month old next weekend!!! As you can see, our third spends the majority of his little life sleeping! When he is awake, he is really making eye contact and looks like he is about to begin smiling in response to us (and not just in response to gas!:))
This Christmas was unlike any other for me. To hold in my arms a brand new baby as we celebrated and pondered the wonder of Christ's birth was amazing. I thought a lot about what Mary may have experienced. I was also in awe more than ever of the great sacrifice that God the Son took upon Himself as He clothed Himself in flesh and came as a helpless little baby. How amazing and beautiful the incarnation is!!! Thank You, Jesus, for coming in such a humble way!

5 comments:

Shannon Bradley said...

He is precious Lindsey!!! :) So little and sweet...I prayed for you this morning as we got ready for church. (I saw your status on facebook last night and fully understood the task you had before you!! ;) ) Hope to talk to you soon!

the hollis huddle said...

Lindsey, you have such beautiful children. I hope that the transition to 3 has been good for you. I think that one was the hardest for me...being outnumbered and all. I bet your big kids are great helpers. Enjoy those newborn moments...they are gone way too fast!

Kelli said...

He's so precious, Lindsey. He looks a lot like Fred. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Miss you!

sheltonfamily said...

He is so so cute... I love his perfect complexion and blonde hair! I'm glad he is sleeping for you... I am sure that is a huge relief. I'm sure you are sleeping as soon as your head hits the pillow!

The Hunters said...

He is so sweet Lindsey. I hope your adjustment to 3 is going well. Sweet, tiny, perfect little baby boy!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker