Monday, March 09, 2009

Fun Times


Joshua pulled out a bunch of Fred's fishing worms last week and had a blast! He must have played with these things for an hour. He enjoyed sorting them by type and color and then taking them one-by-one to the sink for a "bath." Unfortunately, Fred did not have as fun of a time putting them away, so we kept out a little baggy full that are now just for Joshua to play with.

I think that Caleb is going to pass his
big sis up in size before we know it!


Nothing beats running by Sonic for a route 44 slushy
(only 99 cents before 11!) on our way to the park!

Caleb is one sweet, precious baby!!!

6 comments:

shelly said...

$.99 slushies!?! does this work at every sonic? how come no one has told me before!?!

neubiewaters said...

I would have known that comment was from Shelly even if it didn't have her name on it!! I love Shelliams!
How much does Anna weigh? She and Sydney seem a lot alike. Sydney barely weighs 25.5 lbs at 2 yrs 4 mths.

Leslie said...

Oh how I wish ya'll lived a little closer! Ava Grace and Lilia would have such fun times with their cousins!

Anna Bell's hairstyle is too adorable... I'm really looking forward to Ava Grace's hair being long enough for a bow :)

We love ya'll and hope to see you soon!

Grace~The Mommy On the Bus said...

I'm so glad you "found" me :) I love your blog...yes our lives DO look alike! I had no idea you already had 3 little ones! How fun! We just found out our 4th is gonna be a girl...I'm very excited!

The Via Colony said...

Oh My Goodness...the pictures are priceless! and .99 slushies?! I had no idea!!!! I'm so doing that tomorrow morning with Rainy=)

Shannon Bradley said...

They are so absolutely adorable...

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker