Thursday, August 13, 2009

8 Months.











Sweet Caleb Judson is eight months old! Fred and I were talking about the fact that 8 months have past since he joined our little family and I cannot believe how fast it has flown by! He is such a joy. He is very content to sit and watch his brother and sister play around him- no attempts at crawling yet (this mommy is thankful!) He has yet to get any teeth either (again- thankful!!!) He LOVES food; I have not had to buy a single jar of baby food this time around. He eats mostly avocado, banana, and sweet potato straight out of the peel. I've also steamed carrots, green beans, broccoli, & squash. He likes those too, but avocado and cheerios seem to be his favorites. He can say "Mama" and "Dada" and we are working on "uh-oh" and "bye." Caleb has the greatest cackle of a laugh and laughs hysterically when Anna Bell falls down (this happens a lot- she's quite clumsy) or when someone has the hiccups. He is still very content to ride in my sling when we're shopping or at church. I have joked that he's going to go from riding in my pouch right on to walking- actually, I think that's his only option...so I hope he doesn't get super heavy all of the sudden!:) We are so thankful for this little guy. I am humbled by the fact that God has placed him in our family. Thank You, Lord for Your lovingkindness!

3 comments:

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

I can't believe how big Caleb is!! He is SO sweet! Love you, Linds.

Justin said...

8 months!? Are you sure? I could have sworn that you and Fred just brought him home from the hospital last month.

The Via Colony said...

What sweet pictures! 8 months, can you believe it? What a great family God allowed him to be a part of=)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker