Saturday, September 05, 2009

"I Already Love Her"

I was putting Joshua to bed tonight and we somehow got on the topic of the names of each finger. When we got to his ring finger, the conversation went something like this...

Me: You see how mommy has the ring that daddy gave me on this finger? Someday, you will probably meet a girl that loves Jesus and loves you and you will decide that you want to marry her. So you will get her a ring and ask her to marry you. Then you will put a ring on her ring finger.

Joshua: ...And I think that I will pick Anna Bell. I already love her...

Talk about meltin' this mama's heart...

4 comments:

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

PRECIOUS!!

The Via Colony said...

That is SO cute! Awww...

I'm sorry I haven't called you. By the time I actually get all 3 kids down my to-do list starts running through my brain...I'll be traveling this weekend so you can expect a call in the car. That usually makes for normal conversations;)

brittany said...

Oh, I love it! How sweet!

Sandy said...

Oh to have had the tape recorder rolling. Glad you blogged it for posterity! A beautiful "Mom Moment" for sure!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker