Wednesday, June 30, 2010

First Braves Game

We took Joshua and Anna Bell to their very first Atlanta Braves game on Monday night. Some friends gave us 4 great tickets and we thought it was worth a try. And they LOVED it!!!! They loved stopping at Quick Trip for hot dogs and gigantic drinks on the way there, they loved playing in the kid zone area, they loved getting to pick out yummy snacks while there (cotton candy and birthday cake ice cream...talk about a sugar rush!)....the only part of the experience that they weren't too crazy about was actually watching the game! HA! Oh well, I guess that was to be expected...I mean, let's be honest, I go for the snacks and people watching:) All in all, it was a really fun experience. It made Fred and I realize that our kiddos are growing up really fast. We expected such an outing to be somewhat chaotic and stressful, but it was pretty relaxing. Thankfully, our friends Robby and Cort watched Caleb...otherwise I'm quite confident it would have been a little crazy.




































3 comments:

Leslie said...

Love this post!!! Go Braves... and I love all the Red and Blue! Braves games are one of the few things I really miss about living in ATL!

Luke and Laura Brosius said...

Whoa, weird freaky....that pic of JB looks like dad! Looks like you guys had fun! We miss you!

Rebecca Layer said...

I agree with the kids.... I go for the people watching as well. It drives Aaron crazy when something exciting happens and I miss it :) Miss you guys and just one month till Prosser Family Beach trip!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker