Saturday, March 26, 2011

Preggo Update...

I hit the 32 week mark yesterday-- I can't believe that we are getting so close to the arrival of our sweet baby boy! In less than 7 weeks, he will be here! (I haven't made it to 39 weeks with any of the others...so I think it's pretty safe to guess that I won't with this one either.) This pregnancy has been pretty similar to the others: I'm at about the same place with weight gain, the same pesky veins have popped out behind my right knee, and Braxton Hicks are keeping me up most nights. I'm really trying to enjoy every stage and moment of this pregnancy...even as the discomfort increases. At my last appointment, the doctor expressed just a little bit of concern with how I'm measuring, so I have another ultrasound scheduled in a couple of weeks. I suppose that he's following in his sister's footsteps and may be a little guy:)



We are so excited to meet you, baby Ezra!!!! You are one blessed little boy to have such fun and crazy brothers and sister waiting to meet you. They already love you so much!!!!

3 comments:

shelly said...

LOVE the last picture...can't wait to see those crazy kids!

Sandy said...

love the updates and the pix. we pray that baby Ezra waits until he's really ready to meet the family in person--and that it's not a minute later than it needs to be for Mommy's sake! ;) Love you all!

The Via Colony said...

Oh you look SO good!!!

Love the updates:)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker