Saturday, November 17, 2007

Our New Park





One of my favorite activities to do with the kids is go to the park. We found a really great one here in Macon. It has plenty of slides, ramps, stairs for Joshua to play on and its kindof in a "valley" of sorts, so I don't have to follow him around the whole time. On this particular day, Fred was able to come with us. We packed a pb&j lunch and played before and after. It was great. Anna Bell is mostly content to sit and watch her brother, but she also likes to swing next to him. Joshua likes this too: he says "I want Anna Bell to swing with me!"

3 comments:

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Your kids are adorable...such beautiful eyes! We are so glad to hear that things are going well for you in Macon.I look forward to keeping more up to date with your lives thru the blog!

hashbrowns said...

I found your blog through Adam & Connie's! It is wonderful to see all of you-- your family is beautiful! It is so wild to "meet" BOTH of your children through your pictures. It looks like you all are doing so well, and we are so glad to see that.

Sarah Brown

sheltonfamily said...

I love it! Anna looks so happy and Josh is looking cool in his swing. I'm glad you all are loving GA. I will probably be there sometime after Christmas. I'll try and come visit you all since my parents are so close!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker