Wednesday, September 10, 2008

What Does Sanctification Really Look Like?

...I know, TWO posts in ONE day...somebody stop me.
Here's what I read today from Holiness:
It's from the chapter on sanctification. I've been chewing on it all day:
"A truly sanctified person may be so clothed with humility that he can see in himself nothing but infirmity and defects. Like Moses, when he came down from the mount, he may not be conscious that his face shines."
WOW!!!! That's what I want to be like: so Christ-like that I actually radiate His presence, yet so humbled by His awesomeness that I don't even realize it!!!!

3 comments:

Alison Mayes said...

Is this by J.C. Ryle?

Hope you all are well!

The Via Colony said...

That is good! Glad you're back in the blogosphere=)

Sandy said...

Awesome thought! I love this.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker