Thursday, September 18, 2008

Now I Could Get Used To This...

Some of the sweet families at our church wanted to bless us and help me out with this whole ankle injury thing, so they sent a cleaning lady to our house yesterday!!! It was amazing! I didn't feel guilty or embarrassed that someone else was cleaning my toilets because 1. She was getting paid to do it and 2. I don't know the lady and will probably never even see her again! I can't remember the last time my house was totally clean ALL at the same time. You know how it goes-- one day you tackle a bathroom, the next dusting...I never have a large enough block of time to knock it all out at once anymore! It was great. I felt like I could really rest my foot once my house was clean. It was such a blessing! ...So; if any of you ladies read this: THANK YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Shannon Bradley said...

That is seriously almost worth the sprain...

carol prosser said...

If any of you ladies are reading this - Lindsey's mom thanks you too! What a wonderful blessing you are! Thank you for taking care of the Broomes when we are too far away to help!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker