Monday, February 16, 2009

Does this mean that I'm not sentimental?

Anna Bell got her first official hair cut last weekend (I had trimmed it a couple of times...only because it was looking way too mullet-ish). I forgot the camera in the van, so I don't have any pics of the actual hair cutting experience. Bummer. She did a wonderful job sitting perfectly still in the over-sized chair with the huge cape around her little body. I was so amazed at how she looks so much older with her new cut.





5 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

The cutest thing ever! I'm wondering when to cut Anna's... it is pretty long and her bangs are always in her eyes. It really looks great on her!

Shannon Bradley said...

I love it:) I cute Luke and David's hair at 9 months! I couldn't stand the "stringy" look...it made them look so much older though!! Didn't make me sad :) Our IKEA opens tomorrow!! I have never been and I can't wait! We miss yall...:)

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

Love, love the hair cut; so cute, Miss Anna Bell! Glad you guys had fun with family!

The Via Colony said...

I LOVE IT!!! She looks so much older=)

Jennifer Hambrick said...

I'm all about cute hair-cuts on little girls...and hers is adorable! I've found with Ella that it is so much easier to deal with being short.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker