Monday, February 16, 2009

We LOVE our cousin, Maddie Grace!!!

My parents, Laura, Ashley, and Madelynn all came to visit this weekend. We had a great time. Laura and Maddie met Caleb for the first time. Maddie is so sweet with babies and is going to be an incredible big sister to her little Ethiopian brother(s)/sister(s!). Joshua and Anna Bell had so much fun playing with their cousin, grandparents, and aunts. They were both bawling and begging to go with them as they pulled out of the driveway yesterday afternoon!





4 comments:

the hollis huddle said...

Holy Cow....does Maddie look like her mommy or what!? Looks like you had so much fun!

Rebecca Layer said...

Oh I wish that I could have been there! I will for sure have to come down and visit sometime soon! I love and miss all of you!!!!

Kelli said...

Such cute pictures. Maddie is just beautiful and I love Anna Bell's haircut. She does look older. Don't worry about the camera thing. I took Tia to the dentist for the first time today and brought the camera with me, then left it in the car because I was too embarrassed to be one of THOSE moms - you know who obsesses over pictures of each and every milestone. I was kicking myself for not bringing it in though because she was so cute sitting up in the chair, clutching on to her little lovey bear and trying so hard to be brave when a single little tear escaped from her eye. That would have been a great shot. Oh well.

The Via Colony said...

That picture of AnnaBell, Maddie and Caleb is priceless!!=)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker