Sunday, December 13, 2009

You have GOT to be kidding me...

All I want to know is HOW HARD could it be to get ONE good picture of three kids....apparently it's next to impossible for the Broome gang. Here a few pics that didn't make the Christmas card cut.
TAKE ONE
yeah...I thought that suckers might keep them put and end up being kind of cute...hmmm...not so much. (check out the massive amount of drool on Caleb!)


TAKE TWO
TAKE THREE
TAKE FOUR
Maybe I'm being too picky, but I kind of think that if I'm going to spend the time and money to send out cards, I'd like it to be a good pic. Does anyone agree? Any solutions? ...I ended up just doing 3 separate shots. BTW: for those of you who have moved recently, PLEASE email me new addresses!

4 comments:

shelly said...

i was actually just telling a friend with small kids the other day that we could try a group shot but in my professional opinion your best bet (for good pictures and sanity) is to do individuals. it'll work better when they're older :)

sheltonfamily said...

yes, it is pretty much impossible. The only thing that worked for us was being outside at a lake with my dad taking the picture. We used the playground as bribery saying we get one good picture and then you can go play. Of course, Mary is looking down! Oh well it will work.

ellieandavasmommy said...

It's almost impossible! One of my favorites is a pop-up book. We have a Christmas one and although you don't see them looking at the camera, the pics always turn out cute. Your kiddos are adorable, though. Even if you don't think you got the "right" picture.

Shannon Bradley said...

We used the automatic timer and they LOVED the beep and the lights!!! THey didnt move and smiled!!!!! It truly was a Christmas miracle ;) ...your babies are precious :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker