Saturday, October 09, 2010

Caleb Judson

Caleb Judson-

You are sweet beyond measure.

You are the biggest cuddle bug.

Your precious little voice melts my heart.

...And yet, you are most definitely one tough cookie.

Especially when your older sister drives you straight into a very large tree branch on the john deer...and as I scoop you up to frantically check for signs of a concussion, all you can do is fuss "RIDE! RIDE" begging to get right back on with your wild driver.

I love you, Caleb boy.



2 comments:

Holly said...

What a sweetie.... glad he wasn't hurt! Mary is starting to get real tough and is so cuddly as well. I love it! So glad the summer bee drama got better. I was terrified of dogs after a traumatic experience and I am sure I drove my parents crazy!

Kelli said...

Ha! He's gonna be a bruiser. Guess he'd have to be tough to be Anna Bell's baby brother right? Glad he's okay. :)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker