Tuesday, October 26, 2010

So I guess that I don't have to change my blog...

I started this blog when Anna Bell was first born. Honestly, I didn't think that it would be something that I kept up with. (And by that I mean, sometimes 1 blog a month is actually beyond what I would have expected! Ha!)

Well, I foolishly made the site's web address fourbroomes. What was I thinking? I knew that, if God saw fit, our family would outgrow that name. And although it's been nearly 2 years since we've been a family of 5, the blog name is once again appropriate:) Because come May, we will be a family of 6!!!!!! (four kids works with fourbroomes, right?!?)

We are beyond excited! The kids are excited! It's been fun to see, for the first time, siblings who are old enough to comprehend what is happening (and why mommy is puking all the time!:) We are so thankful for this new little life...more stories and thoughts to come...

12 comments:

Shannon Bradley said...

Congratulations!! What a JOY!! So excited for yall! :) Love from all of the Bradleys :)

Sandy said...

THRILLED for you! We love Broome Babies!

Alison Mayes said...

Congratulations!!

rholland25 said...

Congrats!

The Hands said...

OH HOW FUN!!!! congrats, guys!!!

Rhianna Garber said...

Congrats! You are such an awesome mom. 4 kids will suit you just fine!

Holly said...

Yea! so exciting Lindsey and you will be a great mom of 4. I'm sorry you are sick... I cannot imagine being preggo right now and being sick watching 3 kids. Hope it goes away soon!

Tim and Sherri said...

Congratulations dear friend. God sure knows what He's doing and those kids are super lucky.

Blue, Heather, Campbell and Piper Bryan said...

That is so great!!! Congratulations!!!! We are so happy for ya'll! :)

The Via Colony said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah! I am SO excited for you! Can't wait to keep up with your pregnancy. You are by far one of the cutest pregnant women I know;)

Congrats guys,
Love The Via's!

Kelli said...

Yay for Broome babies! :) Love you, friend.

HappyascanB said...

Ohhhhh myyyyy!!!! Congrats!!! That's just awesome! I'm so very sorry you're not feeling well, though. Hope that passes really quickly!!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker