Saturday, December 11, 2010

Big Two Year Old



Caleb Judson turned TWO yesterday!


Dearest Caleb,

You are a treasure.

You are sweet and tenderhearted.

You are tough.

You adore your "people" and can make someone feel so special when you run and give hugs.

I love how you say "GOD loves me!"

I love how you say "Aww, man!"

You love trucks, cars, and most of all- trains.

You are so interested in letters and numbers. (And I think that if you were my firstborn, you would definitely know them all by now!)

You really enjoy books.

You are learning to hold your own as you play with J and AB.

I'm so thankful that you are a great sleeper.

You're going to be a wonderful big brother.

Happy 2nd birthday, sweet boy! We love you so much- you are such a joy and blessing. I'm so thankful for you!

1 comment:

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

We love you, Caleb! Thanks for being such a sweet friend and great play mate! Happy birthday!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker