Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boy, Girl, Boy...

...BOY!!!!
That's right, we had our ultrasound yesterday and found out that our fourth baby is a boy! We are really excited...and thankful for another little Broome boy. I must admit, however, that I was completely wrong on my guess for this one. I was convinced that this baby was a girl! Fred had to keep asking me if I was excited...and I kept saying "yes...I'm so excited...and so shocked!"
Sweet sister has been very gracious in her acceptance of another brother as well...she was a bit confused when the ultrasound technician said that he was a boy-- I think that she was just as sure as I was that this baby was a girl:)
We are very excited and overwhelmingly thankful for him...and what's amazing is that I think that we even have a name already picked out. This is a definite record for me and Fred. We are very slow name-pickers...Anna Bell wasn't officially decided on until we had to write something down to leave the hospital!
...So: Thank You, Lord for this little boy. Thank You for how You have already amazingly knit him so perfectly together and how You continue to sustain his little life. We are so thankful for his place in our family. We are in awe and humbled at the treasure and blessing of him. Thank You, Awesome Creator!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for Broome men! We're thrilled for your family and Anna Bell will adore him!

Leslie said...

I was so excited to get your text! We love ya'll so much and can't wait to *hopefully* see ya'll next week!

The Via Colony said...

Oh Yeah! Another boy. I have a huge smile on my face right now:) So excited for ya'll!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker