Thursday, October 09, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

My good bud, Tasha tagged me and because I love her SO much and am always SO impressed by her faithfulness to blog, I am participating!

THE RULES::

* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

...Here you have it, folks: 7 Random Facts about me:

1. I don't have any cavities, still have one baby tooth, and have never had braces...unfortunately the money we save on my teeth, we have to spend on my blind eyes!!!!

2. I take ridiculously long showers on a regular basis. This is a habit that I have tried to break myself of because I know it's a huge waste of time and water but can't seem to do it. Oh well.

3. Excessive background noise drives me CRAZY!!!! ...I cannot stand to have the TV on while trying to have a conversation or read a book. Whining children are like fingernails on a chalkboard. -And if that little wiener dog around the corner doesn't stop barking...well...I don't know what I'll do...

4. I love Sodoku puzzles and any other kind of number game. My dad's a CPA...I guess I've got some math nerdiness in me (love you dad!:))

5. My absolute favorite way to start the day is with a hot drink (tea, coffee, french vanilla cappuccinos (sp?) have been my pick lately) and reading the Bible. Ideally this happens before the kids are up but more often than not it's while they eat breakfast and watch Praise Baby.

6. The older I get the more introverted and homebodish I seem to become. I used to be soooo social but now crowds stress me out just a little bit. My favorite people in the world to be around are Fred and the kids.

7. Being a wife and mom are my favorite jobs in the world and (most days!) I wouldn't trade it for anything. ...But down the road when the kids are grown I think that I'd like to go back to school and get my doctorate to teach a women's studies sort of curriculum in a college setting. I don't know if that's what God has for us but it sounds pretty exciting!

Okay, there you have it. I tried to get as random and unknown as possible. I am now tagging:

*Kelli

*Shelly W.

*Shelly H.

*Constance

*Rhianna

*Erin

*Sandy

4 comments:

shelly said...

i still have a baby tooth too!!

neubiewaters said...

Lindsey -
I'm kind of new to the blogging thing and I don't know how to link the tagger. How do I do this?

The Via Colony said...

You would be a GREAT teacher!!

I don't have any cavities either, but all my baby teeth are GONE=)

Nate Williams said...

Hey broomes! I am engaged! Check out my blog also at http://www.inbutnotofblog.blogspot.com/
- Nathan

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker