Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Any Guesses?????

We have our ultrasound tomorrow morning! Does anyone have any predictions as to whether it is a boy or girl?!!? I'm really not sure...I keep going back and forth. Either way, we will be absolutely thrilled. Please pray that the technician and doctor see everything that they need to and that the baby is doing well/growing like he or she should. We will let you all know tomorrow!!!!

*Some pictures from the beach and home....my mom is sending me a CD with her pictures from vacation; I'll post those when I get it:)






6 comments:

Sandy said...

OH MY GOODNESS! What adorable kids in those photos.

I'm going to guess that baby #3 is a boy. AND, I hope I'm right just because I think a family sandwich is delicious. Either way, God be praised for new life!! (And... you know how much I love little girls~so we'll be thrilled no matter what.)

Kelli said...

I have only a guess and I have a 50-50 chance right so I'm gonna go with boy. You're right, though - either way it doesn't matter. I was a little disappointed when I found out Landon was a boy because I wanted Tia to have a sister close in age to her, but the boy girl boy thing has been really fun and now I'm so excited for those dynamics when they get older. So, either way, you'll be greatly blessed. And I loooooove the pictures. I know I've said it before, but Anna Bell looks so much like your mom it's freaky. They are darling. And Maddie is so big and cute. What fun!

sheltonfamily said...

Great pictures! Anna Belle is growing up just like my Anna. So our guess is a girl, but I have no idea!

The Via Colony said...

Little Anna Belle is SOOO cute!!! I can't wait to hear the news, I really don't have a guess, I'm just excited to know what the dr. says=)

ellieandavasmommy said...

My guess is a girl. Only because you were so sick. I've heard people say that you can sometimes be more sick with girls because you have so many extra female hormones, but I think that's just an old tale. Can't wait to find out!! :-)

Rhianna Garber said...

Lindsey, your kids are so cute. When will you be coming to Bolivar again? Soon I hope!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker