Thursday, July 24, 2008

Drumroll Please.....

Well, we went to the doctor today and learned more about our little one:

WE'RE HAVING A BOY!!!!!!!!

We're very excited...I really probably would have guessed girl from how I'm carrying, but Fred thought boy all along. As Aunt Sandy put it: we'll have a Broome sandwich!!!!:) So exciting. Praise God that everything looked great as well. The doctor had no concerns so far about his growth-- he's tracking right on schedule for 19 weeks. Anyways, thanks for the prayers. Praise God for such wonderful new life!

10 comments:

The Via Colony said...

I've been checking in anticipation ALL morning=) YEAH!!!!!

Sandy said...

YAY~HOORAY~PRAISE GOD and Hallelujah! LOVING THIS WONDERFUL NEWS! The world needs lots of Broomes!!! :)

Kelli said...

YAY! Congrtulations - I'm so excited for you. Like I said, the sandwish thing is a fun dynamic. Can't wait to meet the little cutie. Love you!

Alison Mayes said...

Congratulations! Very exciting!

Anonymous said...

Yippee! Many congrats on the big news!

Rhianna Garber said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys. By the way, your kidos are so cute! We would love to see you guys some time.

The Hunters said...

yeah, a boy! annabelle and the twins are the same age, and now our boys will be too!

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

Yeah! Congrats! So exciting! I will call you soon about coming down to visit!

Rhianna Garber said...

I wanted to tell you how much Tim and I are looking forward to family worship with Ellen. I was reading Fred's blog and it got me excited. I would love to hear your ideas and accomplishments.

Jennifer Hambrick said...

Awww...congratulations! Another little broome boy =)

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker