Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Cabinets Shnabinets

So I just searched through old files and found some before/during pictures of our kitchen cabinets. ...And then I spent way too much time looking at old pictures of our precious growing babies. Holy Moly, they grow up too fast! Check out a few of my favorites that I came across....


Precious, sleeping, less than 2 weeks old Caleb.


Sweetness.
(I'm gonna develop this one and hang it in this bathroom:)



Our little faux hawk man.

Who cares about cabinets with priceless pictures like these?





2 comments:

Kelli said...

Love the pictures and your cabinets look awesome! We're trying to decide what to do with our pitiful kitchen cabinets. One idea thrown out there was to try and refinish them myself, but oh I'm so scared. We'll see. Love you guys!

Phil Bartuska said...

The cabinets really make that kitchen pop now! You and joshua did did a great job with them :) Glad to see Anna Bell knows the toilet is her friend! haha Hope you enjoy the sewing machine and all the wonderful things you will do with it. Yall have a great week!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker