Sunday, February 10, 2008

The Finally Finished Picture....



Here's the picture...Fred has wanted me to "try" selling paintings for a while now...and guess what?!!? This picture sold today! WoooWhooo! Granted, it was Fred's mentor/accountability partner that bought it...he's one of the most encouraging guys you'll ever meet....so he might have bought it because he simply is that much of an encourager! Him and his wife have three children, so he wants me to add two boys to it...and then it will be completely done. (I don't know if you can tell, but there is a little girl on the path and she is standing at a fork in the road. The theme of the event was honor, so the point of the picture is the decision to choose the "path of honor" verses the path that's easy/well-traveled.)

3 comments:

shelly said...

i love it! maybe someday you can paint a picture for me!?!

The Via Colony said...

Unreal, that is beautiful. You did a GREAT job...and made some money=)

hashbrowns said...

The painting is beautiful! Well done!

And I'm loving your blog-- I love the pics of your family.

Sarah

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker