Tuesday, February 19, 2008

It Wasn't on the Agenda, but....

Yesterday, when we went outside to play, (and perhaps find our critter) we came upon a mud puddle instead. I suppose that this could count as our science experiment: what happens when you drop a rock into a puddle of muddy water? Ummmm.... our results = one really dirty two year old! It was a great day for getting dirty; it wasn't too cold and we had our play clothes on. Joshua had a blast. (Anna Bell and I spectated from a distance!)




Here are some pictures of our dancin' to Lincoln Brewster. I tried to capture one of the three of us, but the whole "timer" thing on the camera kind of interferes with the free-spiritedness of the moment! (Joshua's dancing usually consists of running in circles and occasionally clapping...I need to teach him some of his momma's "moves" ...:))



2 comments:

ellieandavasmommy said...

What great pictures! I sure wish we could spend time together like we used to! We miss you guys!

Side note: we saw a little girl named Anna Bell and Ellie said, "Joshua has an Anna Bell"! :-)

Kelli said...

YAY! I love blogs. I just spent twenty minutes reading about your life these last few weeks. What fun. Ummm...your kids are adorable! Love you!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker