Saturday, February 02, 2008

Painting...

For those of you who have never seen my hair brown, here it is. (I think that this is pretty close to my natural color...but I'm not quite sure.) I've highlighted my hair for a long time but cannot keep up with it for anything and constantly have terrible roots....so I decided to just dye it brown. I'm sure that I'll get bored with this before too long and change it, but for now it's nice to not have to bother with it.


Joshua is ALL boy when he works on art projects! I can't wait until spring when we can take the paint outside!

3 comments:

sheltonfamily said...

You are a brave momma! We paint in the high chair..Ellie had paint all over her face all day today! I like your brown hair, but I never noticed roots before! It's fun to change.. I get mine high-lighted every 6 mos. or so. I think it is hard to keep up with as well!

The Via Colony said...

Love the hair, it's always so beautiful. You ARE a brave women, painting on the floor=)

Shannon Bradley said...

I LOVE your hair brown!!! You look so pretty!!!
Shannon B.

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker