Thursday, November 06, 2008

Cutie Pie

...Just some fun, random, adorable pictures of little Miss Anna Bell. I feel like I don't write as much about her as I do Joshua, but she really is developing a great little personality. Anna Bell is sweet and very affectionate. She is also quite the little pistol! She LOVES to tackle and hug her big brother and has a great adoration for her daddy. Her vocabulary is great- she'll pretty much repeat anything now. She loves to sing and can sing along to most of the songs on Praise Baby-- pretty precious to listen to her raspy little voice singing praises to Jesus!!!! She is not at all shy, but can be a little more stand-offish when it comes to trying new things than Joshua. She loves dolls, her bear (affectionately named "B") Elmo, to color (we're working on keeping it on the paper!) and Thomas the train. I would say that she's pretty girly- she loves wearing bows and will usually ask for one before we get out of the van to go somewhere. She also kind of "prances" around most of the time rather than simply walking. It's pretty cute!!! I don't think she has much comprehension as to how her little world is about to change in 6 weeks (or less!!!) with the arrival of baby brother. I remember being worried about how Joshua would adjust and then it not really being much of an issue. ...So, I'm not really concerned; I know that she will love her baby brother and may struggle with the change a little bit, but we'll get through it. We are so thankful for Anna Bell and can't imagine life without her. Our prayer is that God would grow her to be a woman of grace- who testifies of Christ with everything that she is. I already see a boldness and determination in her that excites me to think about how God will use her and who He will shape her to be. This parenting thing sure can be difficult and even a bit scary sometimes, but wow- what a privilege and blessing!!!!









3 comments:

Fred Broome said...

What an amazing little girl! I'm so glad she looks like her mommy!

Adam, Connie, Josiah, and Bella said...

Anna Bell, you are a doll baby. I remember when your mom and dad found out they were having a little girl - they were so excited. You are much loved. Your dad's right - you do look like your mommy!

Shannon Bradley said...

Lindsey, she is so ADORABLE!!! I dont have a comp right now so I am missing looking at everyones blog!! Hope yall are doing well. We love you!

Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker
Lilypie Expecting a baby Ticker